Geriatrics at "Solanki” Uzdrowisko Inowrocław
21-day geriatric stay for people over 60
This is a custom programme developed by Professor Kornelia Kędziora-Kornatowska, MD PhD, head of the Geriatrics Department and Clinic, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, and Professor Irena Ponikowska, MD PhD, head of the Department and Institute of Balneology and Physical Medicine, Collegium Medicum, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń.
The programme comprises:
- comprehensive diagnostics of diseases (evaluation of the patient’s physical and mental condition, and functions),
- professional health care,
- everyday doctor’s visits,
- psychology sessions,
- treatments and procedures prescribed by the doctor (group or individual exercises twice a day, fall prevention, hydro therapy or massage once a day, and physical therapy once a day)
- instructing patients how to monitor their state of health,
- full board (3 meals per day),
- accommodation in a twin room at the Kujawiak Sanatorium.
Implementation of health-promoting recommendations under this novel geriatric programme will prevent the progression of chronic diseases and maintain a good level of physical and mental health for years. Before arrival, applicants have to bring a GP’s certificate to confirm that they are capable of self-care.
Package price: PLN 3200